We were very excited to come across this list of activities available at nearby Addo Elephant National Park for no extra cost. A guided Addo safari is on the top of our recommended activities list for all guests to the area.
Addo Activities at No Extra Cost (Except Entrance Fees)
- Self-drive wildlife viewing on 120 km of tarred roads suitable for normal sedan cars.
- Zuurberg hiking trails: 1-hour and 3-hour trails options in the Zuurberg Mountains.
- PPC Discovery Trail: a short walk in the Addo Main Camp. One loop suitable for wheelchair users and visually-impaired visitors.
- SASOL Red Bishop Bird Hide: in the Addo Main Camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Underground viewing hide at Addo Main Camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Picnic and braai site: at Addo Main Camp and at Jack’s Picnic site off the southern access road.
- Holiday programmes for children during July and December South African school holidays
If you would like to know more about anything on the list out team at reception will be happy to help you.
Guides Addo Activities (Costs on Request)
We are also able to recommend activities guided by our in-house activity provider – CrissCross Adventures. Options include sandboarding on the banks of the Sundays River, quad biking through our orange groves, a leisurely canoe safari along a quiet stretch of the Sundays River, an energetic mountain bike trail or even a hike through a remote section of the Zuurberg mountains.
2017 Addo Accommoation Discounts
We are currently offering guests a 10% discount on all two-night and 15% discount on three-night stays when booking directly with us. To enquire and book contact us on +27 (0)42 233 0022 or email. You can also book via our online system and we will apply the discount when you arrive.