Chrislin African Lodge offers excellent winter Addo accommodation specials & packages from 1 May to 31 August 2020. The guest house is situated in the malaria-free Eastern Cape region of South Africa only 12km (0,19 miles) from the main gate of the Big 5 Addo Elephant National Park, and close to a number private game reserves. The Addo region is conveniently accessible from Port Elizabeth, the Garden Route and Cape Town.
Many travellers choose Addo as a safari destination in the winter months between May and September as the weather is usually sunny and mild, game viewing is very good due to the sparse vegetation and there are a number of accommodation specials & packages available.
Winter Addo Accommodation Specials
Chrislin African Lodge offers a tranquil retreat surrounded by Addo citrus farms and is a paradise for nature and bird lovers alike. The bed and breakfast lodge offers couples, small groups and families accommodation in comfortable and stylish en-suite African-style huts, each with their own separate entrances.
The rooms are equipped with numerous practical and personal touches that make our guests feel at home. We welcome guests around the boma fire for an evening drink, a great place to share Addo experiences.
Below are our top winter Addo accommodation packages & specials:
- Stay Longer & Save: Book to stay in our Valencia, Orchard or Sunset Huts from May to September 2020 we will give you a 20% discount on all two-night stays and 25% discount on three-night stays.
- Addo Winter Warmer: Enjoy a guided Addo Elephant National Park full day tour when booking two nights bed & breakfast accommodation (direct bookings only) in one of our Garden Huts (subject to availability). Lunches and dinners on request.
- Addo Tour Package for SA Residents: Enjoy a guided Addo Elephant National Park half day tour when booking two nights bed & breakfast accommodation (direct bookings only) in one of our Garden Huts (subject to availability). Lunches and dinners on request. Proof of SA ID required and will be checked on arrival.
- Addo Dinner Package for SA Residents: Enjoy a three course dinner for two people per night when booking two nights accommodation (direct bookings only) in one of our Garden Huts (subject to availability). Lunches on request. Proof of SA ID required and will be checked on arrival.
View our full list of winter Addo accommodation packages & specials.
The following terms apply to the Addo accommodation packages:
- Valid between 1 May 2020 and 31 August 2020
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Includes a daily full English or Continental breakfast at 8am in our in-house restaurant Sneezewoods
- Packed snacks and drinks for your Addo tour
- Return transfers from Chrislin
- All entrance and conservation tariffs
- Check in after 2pm on day of arrival
- Check out is by 10am on day of departure
- Upgrade to Sunset Hut at an extra cost per person per night sharing
- Upgrade to an open safari vehicle is available for additional cost
- Other tours can be added like the guided River Safari, Quad Biking and more
- Direct bookings only. STO rates not applicable
- Wild Cards for South African National Parks not applicable
Addo Meals at Sneezewoods Restaurant
A full English and Continental breakfast is included in our winter Addo accommodation specials & packages. Guests can choose to book lunch and dinner at our in-house Sneezewoods restaurant for an extra cost. Meals are prepared using local fresh ingredients by our chef Shane Snyman. Bookings are essential.
Shane recently joined the Chrislin African Lodge team and has been delighting guests with his talents. Shane was born in South Africa and trained at the Lord Charles Hotel in Cape Town. His love of food runs in his family as his is grandmother was a very good cook and his brother is also a chef. Shane is inspired by Gordon Ramsay, the well known international chef, and Thomas Schmidt, the best banqueting chef he has ever met.
Shane loves creating traditional South African dishes with a creative twist. He uses his talents and experience to delight the tastebuds of guests of all ages.
Book Addo Accommodation Specials
View all our winter Addo accommodation specials & packages and contact us to enquire and book. Please ask about our lunches and dinners when you book your stay. We also offer packed breakfasts and lunches for Addo game drives, cater for special dietary requirements and offer child-friendly meals on request.